Ninjago TL;DR was a comedy based review show that focused upon the animated series "Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu".
The episodes frequently start off with a skit, showing Var reacting to something pertaining to the show (such as a copyright strike on the previous episode). Then the episode starts off with the disclaimer about what the show is, followed by a recap of the previous episode/season (with the exception of the first episode). Var provides humorous commentary on the episode(s) of the Ninjago TV show that he's covering, in order, and gives his serious thoughts of the episode(s) overall at the end.
Jokes and Memes
Throughout the reviews of the episodes, Varderan makes various pop culture references.
- He refers to Master Wu as "Sensei Raiden", referencing the Mortal Kombat character "Raiden".
- He refers to Samukai as "Skeletor", referencing the character from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- He calls Kai "Manime", since he looks and acts like a basic male anime protagonist.
- Initially, he called Nya "Plot Device", since she primarily functioned as a damsel in distress in the first few episodes of the show.
- This is one of TTV's most popular shows to be introduced.
- Unfortunately, due to copyright claims, Episodes 5 and 10 have been deleted from the channel, and all other episodes have been privated.
- Due to continuous Content ID issues, this show was put on hiatus, despite its adoring fanbase.
- Eventually, Varderan cancelled it for good.
Behind the Brick - BIONICLE Autopsy - BIONICLE Set Previews - Biotalk Bookclub - Don't Fight - Gag Reel - Game Dev Tycoon - Hot off the Anvil - Legends of Chima coverage - Matoran Escape with Meso and Viper - MNOG with Meso - MNOG2 with Meso - Ninjago Coverage - Ninjago TL;DR - Pins & Axles - Product Showcase - Recap Reviews - Recent Reviews - TTV Talks - Top Tens - Undertale Let's Play - VNOG with Meso