- "Welcome to the infinite."
- ―From the TTV Halo Machinima no one knows about
Tenebrae Invictus is a member of TTV. He currently hosts The Invictus Analysis.
Sometime in 2008, Invi crossed paths with Venom, discussing Linkin Park on BZPower. In early 2009, he joined a fad involving changing usernames to be Vahki-based and eventually became the leader of the fad. Followers of the Vahki fad included Mesonak and Kini. After the fad, a friend of Invi's who would later become and early TTV cast member, Tom, showed Invi another BIONICLE message board. On that message board, another person showed Invi to BZPC, Venom's private chat group, and there he was coldly greeted by Eljay, a chat moderator.
Over time, the chat grew in size and Invi rose to the rank of moderator and then admin, eventually being second to Venom. His friendships with the cast, and arguably his chat prominence, allowed Invi to join for an episode of iBZP as well as a short lived TTV Halo Machinima. Everyone switched over from BZPC to using Skype, and while Invi was not a member of TTV, he was in their chat groups and was present for early on drama.
Becoming a host
Eventually some time in 2011, Invi and Ven were inducted first as 'honorary' cast members. Invi recorded and edited a handful of early TTV episodes in 2012. Over time as cast members shuffled in and out of the cast, Invi was invited to step up and join as an actual cast member. The biggest draw to Invi becoming and staying as a cast member has come from his humor and contributions to their inner group relations.
In recent years, Invi's biggest claim to fame in the channel is his series The Invictus Analysis, which started in May 2013. While it is labeled as "sarcastic," the Analysis was inspired by Fitzthistlewits' YouTube channel, and is styled as a comedic and inaccurate presentation of facts and opinions about the online BIONICLE games.
While the release of the Analysis has been inconsistent, Invi has maintained a relatively stable appearance on the TTV Podcast and more recent BrickFeed podcast episodes. In older episodes his presence was not as significant, but with the changes to the podcast format to have less people on each episode, he has been able to speak up more.
He was unable to make it to BrickFair 2016 due to still being on his hiatus at the time, but came the next year and was one of the few who attended in 2018.
- The Invictus Analysis (2013 - Present)
- Invi's Impulsive Inspection (2018 - Present)
- The BrickFair Virginia 2018 Collection (2018)
- From October 2014 through October 2016, he took a hiatus from the channel to serve as an LDS missionary.
- As a result, Invi holds the record for second most episodes missed consecutively, totaling at 101 episodes.
- Although he's a senior member to Phweffie and Takuma Nuva, he's followed them in the name order since his return.
- Tenebrae Invictus finally returned to preceding the aforementioned hosts when he hosted the TTV Podcast Episode 285,"The TTV Dating Simulator." Invi has additionally since been first on TTV on Episode 291 and taken precedence on Episode 300.
- He may have recorded for the TTV Podcast from the greatest number of locations, having recorded while living/staying in Colorado, Utah, Thailand, Arizona and Virginia.